IDEAL 4000® from aluplast offers the perfect synthesis of innovative window technology and vitality for life.
With a 5-6 chamber system, 2 rebate seal levels and a depth of 70mm, the “aluplast-IDEAL 4000®” windows offer excellent thermal insulation properties – delivering a range of windows today which satisfies the standards of tomorrow. They combine state-of-the-art window technology with the ultimate in living comfort and guarantee many years of enjoyment.
IDEAL 4000® at a glance
As one of the first profile manufacturing companies, aluplast recognized the need for higher insulation and developed the top-quality system IDEAL 4000®. Neither optical characteristics nor technical aspects are compromised. Here aluplast sets new benchmarks in modern design as well as in durability. Plastic profiles from aluplast give a guarantee for a maximum in individuality and security in the domain of commercial buildings as well as private homes.
- – 5-6 chamber system as standard combination
- – heat insulation characteristics for the standard combination Uf-value = 1.4W/m²K
- – glazing thickness up to 41 mm
- – depth of 70 mm
- – sound insulation up to 46 dB (up to sound insulation class IV)
- – modern design, sloped surfaces and round flanges inside and outside
- – exchangeable sealing (black and papyrus white)
- – different annexation profiles for different annexation situations
- – possibility of covered and hidden drainage
- – great reinforcement chamber for an ideal static strains
- – design glazing bead for inside
- – double design variety in the sash (surface offset | half-surface offset)
- – different profile outlines for appealing optical characteristics (e.g. Round-line, Soft-line)
- – two revolving levels of sealing for a good tightness
- – use of the relevant security window hardware guarantees outstanding protection against break-in
- – easy disconnection of profile and sealing for eco-friendly recycling