85mm profile depth – energetically and visually on the highest level IDEAL 8000® is a window system with a profile depth of 85mm. Combining a great profile depth s filigree design, Aluplast created one energetically and visually superior system. The depth of the profile and it’s six isolating chambers guarantee optimal thermal isolation and a comfortable silence that makes you feel relaxed.
– thickness of the glass up to 59mm with semi-recessed casing design
– Uw from 0.67 W/m²K can be achieved
– 6-chamber profile
– central sealing system with 3 levels of sealing
– delicate and classical style of the profile
– steal reinforcements inside the profile provide stability, even for the large windows and elements
– build-in channel provides high level of protection from thefts
– available in countless decorative patterns
ALUPLAST IDEAL 5000
IDEAL 5000® from aluplast offers the perfect synthesis of innovative window technology and vitality for life. With a 5 chamber system, 3 rebate seal levels and a depth of 70mm, the „aluplast-IDEAL 5000®“ windows offer excellent thermal insulation properties – delivering a range of windows today which satisfies the standards of tomorrow. They combine state-of-the-art window technology with the ultimate in living comfort and guarantee many years of enjoyment. 70mm profile depth with excellent insulation values Excellent insulation values ensure first-class living comfort with IDEAL 5000®. Top-quality profile systems made by aluplast promise burglary protection at the highest level and provide comforting security.
– thermal insulation value Uf = 1.1 W/m²K (steel reinforcement with thermal break
– glazing thickness up to 41 mm
– sound insulation up to sound transmission class V (47 dB)
– double design variety in the sash
– design glazing bead for the inside
– concealed drainage is possible
– embedded hardware channel for the highest level of burglary protection
– 5-chamber profile
– centre gasket system available in countless decor finishes
ALUPLAST IDEAL 4000
IDEAL 4000® from aluplast offers the perfect synthesis of innovative window technology and vitality for life.
With a 5-6 chamber system, 2 rebate seal levels and a depth of 70mm, the „aluplast-IDEAL 4000®“ windows offer excellent thermal insulation properties – delivering a range of windows today which satisfies the standards of tomorrow. They combine state-of-the-art window technology with the ultimate in living comfort and guarantee many years of enjoyment.
IDEAL 4000® at a glance
As one of the first profile manufacturing companies, aluplast recognized the need for higher insulation and developed the top-quality system IDEAL 4000®. Neither optical characteristics nor technical aspects are compromised. Here aluplast sets new benchmarks in modern design as well as in durability. Plastic profiles from aluplast give a guarantee for a maximum in individuality and security in the domain of commercial buildings as well as private homes.
– 5-6 chamber system as standard combination
– heat insulation characteristics for the standard combination Uf-value = 1.4W/m²K
– glazing thickness up to 41 mm
– depth of 70 mm
– sound insulation up to 46 dB (up to sound insulation class IV)
– modern design, sloped surfaces and round flanges inside and outside
– exchangeable sealing (black and papyrus white)
– different annexation profiles for different annexation situations
– possibility of covered and hidden drainage
– great reinforcement chamber for an ideal static strains
– design glazing bead for inside
– double design variety in the sash (surface offset | half-surface offset)
– different profile outlines for appealing optical characteristics (e.g. Round-line, Soft-line)
– two revolving levels of sealing for a good tightness
– use of the relevant security window hardware guarantees outstanding protection against break-in
– easy disconnection of profile and sealing for eco-friendly recycling